Rock Climbing Advanced
No experience necessary. Surprise yourself with what you are able to do with an experienced guide.
Rock Climbing Advanced 9+ hours. Start times fluctuate according to season. Approximately 7am. Start time and location will be finalized at the time of your reservation. All trips are mountain time. It is very important to be on time.
What to expect
- Multi-pitch rock climbing up to 800ft
- Climb multiple routes 50-600ft
- Safely learn how to tie into a rope
- Introduction to advanced climbing techniques
- 30-60 mins of hiking
- Learn about the area geology, biology, and history
What you should bring
- We will provide all necessary technical equipment
- Water - 2 quarts per person
- Hiking or Running shoes
- Hiking clothes
Rock Climbing Advanced 9+ hours
# of People Price per person
Reservations and Cancellation Policy
A 50% deposit is required to secure your trip date. The deposit is refundable up 14 days before the scheduled trip date minus a $50 administrative fee. Once within 14 days your deposit becomes non-refundable. Full refunds will be given if we are forced to cancel the trip due to weather conditions or other events that prevent us from safely executing the trip.
For reservations and more information email or call 435 668 2888