No experience necessary. Click here to see photos of our guided canyoneering trips.
Canyoneering Full-Day 7-9 hours. Start times fluctuate according to season. Approximately 7am. Start time and location will be finalized at the time of your reservation. All trips are mountain time. It is very important to be on time.
What to expect
- Complete a one way canyoneering route
- Safely learn rappelling, belaying, and down-climbing techniques
- Multiple rappels 60-170ft
- 60-120 mins of hiking/500ft-1500ft elevation gain
- Experience Utah's unique sandstone architechure
- Learn about the area geology, biology, and history
- seasonal swims
What you should bring
- We will provide all necessary technical equipment
- Water - 2 quarts per peron
- Hiking or Running shoes
- Hiking clothes
Full Day Trip 7-9 hours
# of People Price per person
Reservations and Cancellation Policy
A 50% deposit is required to secure your trip date. The deposit is refundable up 14 days before the scheduled trip date minus a $50 administrative fee. Once within 14 days your deposit becomes non-refundable. Full refunds will be given if we are forced to cancel the trip due to weather conditions or other events that prevent us from safely executing the trip.
For reservations and more information email or call 435 668 2888